lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

A Crazy4Cult production: The Road To Shermer: A Tribute To John Hughes


An amazing tribute show to John Hughes' films will take place at the brand new Venice place of Gallery1988. My contribution to that show will be this Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Board Game print. Original piece comes with dice, counters and rules of play. A little run of smaller copies will also be available at the gallery during the show. Go visit the exhibition, opening February 11 at 214 Pier Avenue, Santa Monica, CA.



12 comentarios:

Anne dijo...

Me encanta!!!

mihuda dijo...

so lovely! i so wanna play!

Leonardo Tissot dijo...

Hola, Max. Saludos de Brasil!
Estoy interesado en comprar el juego de mesa de Ferris. ¿Hay alguna posibilidad?

Max Dalton dijo...

Hi everyone. For those who won't make it to Santa Monica, prints will be available after the opening at the gallery's website (link is posted).
Thanks

Penny Auction Bidding dijo...

A beautiful style to tribute!!

Brian (Cool and Collected) dijo...

Excellent! I would definitely buy that. Well done!

k.t. blue designs dijo...

this is by far the best thing i've seen in quite a while. can i please have one?

I just wanted to send a little note telling you how much i adore your blog..i just love it! And also to let you know that I've nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award...here's the link...

http://ktblue.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/stylish-blogger-award/

Congrats on a great blog...
All best
Katie Zeigler
k.t. blue designs
www.ktblue.com

Anónimo dijo...

You're my hero.

La Rimule dijo...

Es genial ! Estupendo ! Me encanta la pelicula... asi que me va a encantar el juego !

suze2000 dijo...

I want one! How do I get my hands on it if I'm in Australia?

Aline Ribeiro dijo...

Eu também quero!!
I want one too! ^^

Da5vi dijo...

I could translate it to Brazilian portuguese if you're interested!